E-fix – the small compact electric wheelchair
Turn your manual wheelchair into a compact electric wheelchair with the e-fix add-on drive. The drive can be individually programmed and can therefore be adapted perfectly to your personal needs. The electric add-on drive is the simple way to increase your freedom of movement. The e-fix also allows you to cover greater distances and handle slopes effortlessly.
The modern, flat design of the control unit offers simple operation and perfect ergonomics.
- TFT color display showing capacity and range
- Speed selection (0.5 – 6 km/h)
- On/Off button, horn and spotlight
- Removable handrest
- Other adjustment options for individual adaptation via programmable parameters
The lightweight and small powerhouse – extremely compact, can be removed in a flash.
- Efficient lithium-ion cells for a long life
- Range of up to 16 km with 6.0 Ah battery pack (depending on ground surface, weight of the person, temperature, wheelchair settings and terrain)
- Easy to take out and put back in again
- Weight: just 2.1 kg
- Integrated carrying handle
- Optional: 7.5 Ah battery pack with range of up to 20 km (standard with E36 version)
- The battery pack can be charged when fitted on the wheelchair or when removed
- Socket for control unit and battery charger plugs: Automatic contacting using magnet (EasyConnex)
- 24-month guarantee
E35/E36 Drive Wheel
Motor, brake, gear and coupling have been integrated in the drive wheel in the wheel hub. This allows the wheels to be easily fitted and removed without any tools.
- Available in various wheel sizes
- Manual wheels can be converted to ½” stub axle for a surcharge
- Simply uncouple e-fix wheels for manual operation
- e-fix increases the width of the wheelchair by approx. 2–5 cm
Automatic Battery Charger
It’s the details that make the difference when it comes to chargers, so the contacting to the battery has been provided with an intuitive magnetic plug system, which snaps in easily when plugged.
- Electronic automatic charge and switch off mechanism
- Automatic adaptation to mains voltage (100 – 240 V)