When something breaks, the last thing you want is delays, excuses and downtime. At Better Mobility, we recognise that your assistive technology is often one of the most vital pieces of equipment you have, and that you can’t always afford to be without it or wait for repairs.
Our technicians are trained and qualified to repair everything we supply – from a simple tyre change, right through to a tricky problem that takes multiple items to diagnose. It’s our job to keep you active and mobile, and for this reason we ensure repairs are always completed as quickly as possible, with attention to detail and the right solution provided every time.
In order to repair your equipment, we usually need the following information:
- The make and model of the equipment
- How old you think it might be
- What the problem is – a brief description is great, but the more information you can give us the better
- What you were doing when the problem happened or became evident
- What is or isn’t happening now
With this information we can arrange a repair, and you can come to us or we’ll come to you.
Once we’ve been able to inspect and diagnose or identify the problem, we can:
- Explain to you in simple terms what has happened, or what the problem is
- Give you options about what we can do to repair it or fix the problem
- Provide you with an estimate of costs (if applicable) for the repairs
- Let you know how long it might take to do, and when we can do the work for you
- We can also work directly with your Plan Manager or Service Coordinator to get the process underway so you don’t have to
If you have a query or need to get in touch and organise some repairs, feel free to Contact Us.